Subject: Re: Welcome to OASIS Virtual I/O Device (VIRTIO) TC

Hello Richard,
Glad to have you with us.

Two points to avoid confusion:
- The TC has elected to manage all business by means of
  electronic ballot.
  TC meeting slot is still reserved in the TC calendar,
  for now meetings don't take place.
- You will automatically gain voting
  rights at the end of the 60th day after you became a member.
  You'll lose voting rights if you don't vote in two ballots
  running - so if you go e.g. on an extended vacation, pls remember
  to change your status to leave of absence on the web interface.