voting message

Subject: WebCGM 2.0 ballot

As I mentioned in my email earlier this month< I'm getting back to you
the encourage you to take minute to vote to make WebCGM 2.0 an OASIS
Standard.  With the busy holliday season, I hope you will vote early and
get it out of the way.  The timing was a risk we took because of paralle
processing through W3C,

I'm in a power outage here in Seattle, so I'll make this a short note.

Please vote!!

Dave Cruikshank
Chair, WebCGM TC

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com