voting message

Subject: OASIS Board Election - Frederick Hirsch re-election

Dear OASIS voting members,

I would like to remind you to please vote in the current Board of
Directors election, if you have not voted already. The voting period
ends this Thursday, 19 June.

This vote is important since your choice of Board members will impact
the direction of OASIS as an organization, its policies, and how well
OASIS works for you.

I would also like to mention that if you have suggestions or concerns
related to OASIS you can share them with the Board using the oasis-
board-comment @ lists.oasis-open.org  mailing list, or may contact
myself directly. It is worth remembering that though the Board has to
balance various issues and considerations your suggestions can have
an impact.

I would like to ask for your vote as I run for re-election. As
Secretary of the Board and chair of the Strategy Committee I have
been working hard to make OASIS a better organization for its
members. I would like to thank Paul Knight for outlining some of the
recent work of the current Board and request that you consider that
in your vote for candidates.

Of course I would appreciate your vote. You can find my candidate
statement at http://www.oasis open.org/private/elections/2008board/
hirsch.php .

Please vote now at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/
voting/ballot.php?id=1471