voting message

Subject: Reminder to vote for OASIS Board to reach quorum this week.

All,

As you may have heard we have not hit quorum in our vote for the replacement seat for the OASIS Board of Directors.

As a reminder and a request I would like to ask for your vote. As mentioned before I have managed, mentored and started many organizations and really enjoy working with and inspiring groups to achieve more.

IÂve emailed each of you individually, if anyone wants to talk with me one on one please donÂt hesitate to reach out.

IÂll also be attending the Borderless Cyber in DC this week and can meeting in person if your in the area.

My background is on the OASIS
https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2018-9boardspecial/riedel.php

Most importantly please vote so we can get to quorum this week.
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3245

Thank you,

Daniel