voting message

Subject: Please Support Daniel Riedel for OASIS Board of Directors

Dear OASIS Open Members,

I am reaching out to you as a fellow member of the OASIS community to ask for your support in the upcoming Board of Directors election. My name is Daniel Riedel, and I am deeply committed to making a difference in advancing humankind through standards development and open projects as a member of the OASIS board.

OASIS has never been more important in a world facing more significant cyber security threats, the explosion of AI, and geo-political distrust. OASIS is a beacon that brings organizations and governments together to share data. OASIS is crucial to global collaboration, whether alert data such as Amber Alerts, IoT data shared through MQQT, or threat data shared through STIX. Data and supporting technologies are crucial to building organizational and geo-political stability and collaboration.

Another recent example I am passionate about for OASIS is DAD and Disarm, a new project launched to help solve the malicious use of information that can destabilize society.Â

OASIS is only as powerful as its people. As a Board Member and Treasure, I will leverage my knowledge, resources, and experience to empower the OASIS staff and community.Â

With over 15 years of experience in the cybersecurity industry, I have had the privilege of founding and leading numerous tech companies, including New Context, a cybersecurity consulting firm that specializes in DevSecOps. My cybersecurity expertise and entrepreneurial spirit have been instrumental in driving secure and innovative solutions that protect businesses and their customers.

If you want to learn more about me, I invite you to read my OASIS interview by Mary Beth Minto.

If you would like to talk with me one-on-one, please reply to this email, and I'll schedule a time to speak with you.Â

Your support in the upcoming Board of Directors election is invaluable, and I appreciate your consideration. I want you to know that I am committed to working diligently on behalf of the OASIS.

To vote- https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3775ÂÂ

Thank you for your time and consideration, and to show your commitment to our community, please vote!

Best

Daniel Riedel

Current Board Member and Treasurer