vsmi message

Subject: Next VSMI Meeting Cancelled & Next Steps

Hello VSMI TC:

Due to scheduling conflicts with both co-chairs, our upcoming meeting on July 26 will be cancelled.

In the meantime, please contribute to our existing works brainstorming document located in our shared drive. Per our charter, the TC will start survey relevant existing works.ÂPlease add any relevant documents, groups, standards, etc to this google doc. We will discussÂthis list at our next meeting as well as agree to an approach for document analysis and assign roles.Â

Our next meeting will be on August 9Â@ 10 ET. This will updated in Kavi soon.

Please let Helen or myself know if you have any questions or difficulties accessing the shared drive.

Thank you,
Kelly