vsmi message

Subject: Fwd: VSMI TC Press Release & Call for Member Quotes

Hello andÂthank you to those who've provided quotes on behalf of your company for the press release announcing the VSMI TC's launch. We've decided to reschedule the release to next week toÂaccommodateÂa few additional sponsor quotes. We will be in touch with the new date shortly.

Thank you,
Mary Beth

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mary Beth Minto <marybeth.minto@oasis-open.org>
Date: Tue, Jul 5, 2022 at 12:39 PM
Subject: VSMI TC Press Release & Call for Member Quotes
To: <vsmi@lists.oasis-open.org>, <george.k.parson.civ@mail.mil>, Coderre, Robert C. <robert.c.coderre@accenture.com>, Jason Keirstead <jason.keirstead@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>, Jane Harnad <jharnad@oasis-open.org>, Irene Heller <irene.heller@oasis-open.org>

Dear VSMI TC Members,
OASIS is in the process of drafting a press release to announceÂthe launch of the Value Stream Management Interoperability (VSMI) Technical Committee. We have targeted Tuesday, 26 July, for distribution.

Member Recognition
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members, only Foundational andÂSponsorÂmembers elect to receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press. The subhead of theÂpress release will highlight:
Accenture, Broadcom, Copado,ÂIBM,ÂUS Department of Defense (DoD),Âplus any others who join/upgrade toÂSponsorÂby Friday, 22 July.ÂÂ
If you represent one of the above organizations, and you do *not* wish to be included in the press release, please notify me ASAP.

Submitting aÂQuoteÂ--PLEASE NOTEÂQUOTEÂDEADLINE IS FRIDAY, 22 JULY--

Foundational andÂSponsorÂmembers participating in the VSMI TC may submit aÂquoteÂ(75 words or fewer) that will be featured in the body of the press release.Â

Please emailÂquotesÂto me, including a name and title at your organization to whom theÂquoteÂcan be attributed,Âby Friday, 22 July.

If you represent a Contributor-level member, and you wish to be recognized as a leader in the VSMI TC'sÂ
work, please contact me for information on changing your membership level to take advantage of this promotional benefit. (The duesÂ
increase would be prorated based on your renewal date.)

More information

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Thank you,

Mary Beth