vsmi message

Subject: Re: [vsmi] Open Cup Finalist -- winner announced on 26 Jan.

Hey Jane!

That is exciting! I nominate myself for this job. Hope thatâs ok!

Best regards, Helen

On 12 Jan 2023, at 18:05, Jane Harnad <jharnad@oasis-open.org> wrote:

Dear VSMI TC,

Congratulations again on being a finalist for the 2022 Open Cup (outstanding new initiative category).

Our Open Cup winner will be announced at the virtual OASIS Annual Awards Ceremony on Thursday, 26 January 2023.

Should VSMI win the award, the TC is invited to designate a spokesperson to say a few brief words during the ceremony.  If interested, please contact me by Wednesday, 18 January -- so the remarks may be coordinated with the rest of the program.

Everyone is welcome to attend the ceremony to cheer on the winner. Spread the word and good luck!

Regards, Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager of Events