was message

Subject: RE: [was] Agenda for Thursday 25th

I won't be able to attend this evening (for me), but here is my suggestion
for the technical side.

I think that we should try to define a certain set of functions that any
compliant implementation must provide. Trying to do everything with regular
expressions and simple text descriptions is probably not going to be
sufficient. That should hopefully allow us to get the required flexibility
and power.

As far as threading goes, I was thinking that we could add a "<ThreadGroup>"
structure, with as many "<Thread delay="ms">" nodes as required. Each Thread
would then be able to contain as many Step's as required, with whatever
logic is required. At the end of the ThreadGroup, after all the Thread's,
there could be an additional set of logic, that would allow us to determine
success or failure of the entire group, and whether to continue of stop
where we are.

Thoughts?

Rogan

_workgroup.php.

Important Notice: This email is subject to important restrictions, qualifications and disclaimers ("the Disclaimer") that must be accessed and read by clicking here or by copying and pasting the following address into your Internet browser's address bar: http://www.Deloitte.co.za/Disc.htm. The Disclaimer is deemed to form part of the content of this email in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002. If you cannot access the Disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an email to ClientServiceCentre@Deloitte.co.za.