was message

Subject: Vacation for a few weeks

I am off on vacation for a few weeks. I need to re-charge my batteries. I
didn't totally complete the sections I was working on but I think they are
now 95% complete (in concept) and it will be easy to finalize when I get
back (late November).

I haven't seen much debate about Rogans Test element so I am assuming
everyone wants to implement WAS exactly the same as VulnXML for the first
release apart from schema. I can't belive that's true so will initiate one
last ditch effort at review when I get back and can contribute code (schema
and a C# execution engine) myself before we can start wrapping this up.

Aloha,

Mark