was message

Subject: evdl 0.1 update

I submitted an update to the schema, including auto-generated schema
documentation and updated sample to:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/was/document.php?document_id=10974

Please note that all documents are accessible to the general public, but
you have to modify the URL:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/10974

For the list of all publically accessible docs go to:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=was

---
This schema revision contains the following modifications:

  changes in EVDL schema:
  - renamed <sca> to <analysis> to make it consistent with naming
    convention of other verticals, such as protect, detect

  - cleaned up redundancy with ID:
  <ID>magnolia-9E9BC8AD2338EBBBF6986C4255409A6D </ID>
  instead of:
  <ID testCaseID="magnolia-9E9BC8AD2338EBBBF6986C4255409A6D"/>

  - corrected example to have more meaningful and neutral data
  - rootCause, relatedCauses cleaned up in schema and sca sample, new
sample contains:
          <rootCause>
              <cause>Implementation</cause>
          </rootCause>
          <relatedCauses>
              <cause>Design</cause>
              <cause>UnitTest</cause>
          </relatedCauses>
  - added licenseText minOccurs=0
              <xsd:element name="licenseText" type="xsd:string"
minOccurs="0"/>

Also, we discovered additional inconsistencies in the schema that we'll
be correcting:
    - need more modeling, e.g. in sample, empty fields: need examples
from real
      life:
              <riskRanking>
                  <threat/>