wemi message

Subject: New WEMI use case proposal

Hello,

Thomas and I have been working to prepare a new use case definition for WEMI and I believe we have come up with something we hope you will find as interesting as we do. It mostly resolves around the ideas of context creation, populating and sharing with the more specific case of a new or returning visitor.

You can find the document here :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kmqA6NGs4lZd8EKwDE34B2FP_unNGMM-8LD6IJGiAYE/edit?usp=sharing

We will be presenting its content during the next meeting scheduled for next Wednesday, October 2nd at 15h00 CET.

We of course welcome all feedback, questions, ideas either here in the mailing list or directly on the document (using comments).

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
CTO & Co-founder - Jahia Solutions Group, 9 Routes de Jeunes, 1227 Acacias, Switzerland

Jahia’s next-generation, open source CMS stems from a widely acknowledged vision
of enterprise application convergence – web, search, document, social and portal –
unified by the simplicity of web content management.

http://www.jahia.com