wemi message

Subject: Interest in joining the TC "Context Server"

Hello Serge (and everyone else),

I also see the Context Server TC as a very relevant and interesting standard.

I am the leader of the WCM team from Liferay Portal (www.liferay.com) and we have recently launched a whole framework called "Audience Targeting" which covers very similar features as the ones mentioned in the scope of the document.

For this reason, I would be very happy to participate in this new TC.

Best Regards,
Julio Camarero