Subject: Re: Meeting at XTech

Jon asks:
>Mary McRae informs me that the OASIS meetings will indeed be on
>2000.02.03.  Shall we try for (a) a full day, (b) a half day, or (c)
>starting after 5 and going to dinner?
>
>Given the amount we have to do, I incline toward (a) and (c).

I would be more comfortable with (b) and (c) because it would allow me to
set up some other meetings on that day.  But I would be willing to attend
both (a) and (c).  I'd suggest that we try for dinner relatively early in
the week, and then meet after the conference for an extended period.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@mulberrytech.com