Subject: Re: Resolving the issue at hand

I actually don't think there's a issue we need to resolve (except
that I insist on tpaml operating within the terms of its Call
until a TC is formed, and I have no reason to think they won't).

I was only taking the opportunity to observe that people are
wanting something our current process wasn't quite intended to
supply (but which we will supply in the process the PAC is working
on), and I'll agree with Eduardo that they can make do with things
as they are - and that the PAC had better put on some steam to
be sure we get finished by Paris.

regards, Terry