Subject: Re: email issues

Thanks, Eduardo, that works (this is "R").  The point I wanted to
make about fairness is that I wouldn't want a majority of the TC
to be able to make life difficult for a minority by overriding
the time scales established for the OASIS process, which the
minority has agreed to already, on a local basis.

More generally, I think we shouldn't drift from the balance of
power established in R just to allow email voting; we can get
email voting on a subset of what R allows without enlarging
the power of the chair or a majority of the committee.

regards, Terry