Subject: Re: PAC: auxiliary meetings in Paris

Jon --

I am equally anxious about having only one day to get through all of this,
and  think a couple of working dinners are a good idea.

I am available on any of the three days before the scheduled meeting, but
would like to have these dinners scheduled as soon as possible (so I can
make plans for the other evenings).

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@mulberrytech.com