Subject: PAC: Language review 2000.07.07

To: workprocess@lists.oasis-open.org

As agreed in Paris 2000.06.16, we will conference for two hours on
Friday 2000.07.07 to comb for nits in the proposed draft bylaw
amendments.  While substantive changes are possible in theory,
none are expected, and I will insist on formal motions to Amend
Something Previously Adopted if any are proposed.

The dial-in number and pass code for this conference are the same
ones we've been using for the last few meetings, but for the
convenience of the members of the PAC, I will post this
information in a separate message.

Per our discussion in Paris, I am expecting the following members
to be present in this conference:

   Terry Allen
   Karl Best
   Jon Bosak
   Robin Cover
   Eduardo Gutentag
   Ken Holman
   Debbie Lapeyre

Tommie Usdin has already indicated that she will probably not be
able to participate, and Lauren Wood has stated definitely that
she will not be in attendance due to prior commitments.

Jon

Jon Bosak, XML Technology Center, Sun Microsystems
Chair, OASIS Process Advisory Committee
       You regard it much too much as a matter of course
   that one can tell anything to anyone. -- Wittgenstein