Subject: Re: Co-chairs and vice-chairs

Hello, Karl.

The Process Advisory Committee has asked me to inform the OASIS
board that the PAC will address issues relating to the current TC
process at its next meeting June 13 and then intends to close down
so that the board can create a new committee to develop a set of
rules for the conduct of board-sanctioned technical activities
along the lines agreed to in our meeting of 2001.04.18.

Please convey this information to the board at its next meeting.

Best regards,

Jon