ws-brsp message

Subject: Practical details for the new BRSP profile specs

All:

Progressing on the editorial thread for the profile specs:

1.      URLs for profile specifications:

We’ll go for URIs where the “doc ID” at the end of the path, as it is more readable:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-brsp/BP/v1.2/BasicProfile-v1.2-csd01.doc

(a second choice would be:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-brsp/BasicProfile/v1.2/BasicProfile-v1.2-csd01.doc   )

Let me know quickly if there is any objection.

2.      Editors:

Given the specs are a migration of WS-I previous work with specific editors, the TC admins suggest we only list the current editors active in the TC, while acknowledging in a proper section the previous WS-I editors.

Here is the current proposal:

BP12:

--------------------

Current editors: { Tom Rutt/Fujitsu , Jacques Durand/Fujitsu , Micah Hainline / Asynchrony Solutions, Ram.Jeyaraman/Microsoft }

Previous WS-I editors: { Robert Chumbley / IBM, Jacques Durand / Fujitsu, Micah Hainline / Asynchrony Solutions, Gilbert Pilz / Oracle, Tom Rutt / Fujitsu }

BP20:

--------------------

Current editors: { Tom Rutt/Fujitsu , Jacques Durand/Fujitsu , Ram.Jeyaraman/Microsoft }

Previous WS-I editors: { Robert Chumbley / IBM, Jacques Durand / Fujitsu, Gilbert Pilz / Oracle, Tom Rutt / Fujitsu }

RSP10:

Current editors: { Tom Rutt/Fujitsu , Jacques Durand/Fujitsu , Ram.Jeyaraman/Microsoft }

Previous WS-I editors: { Jacques Durand / Fujitsu, Gilbert Pilz / Oracle }

BSP11:

Current editors: { Tom Rutt/Fujitsu , Jacques Durand/Fujitsu , Ram.Jeyaraman/Microsoft }

Previous WS-I editors: { Michael McIntosh, IBM , Martin Gudgin, Microsoft K. Scott Morrison, Layer 7 Abbie Barbir, Nortel Networks }

Let me know by this Friday COB if we need to add/remove…Again, editors will not be required lots of work – may just need to hold the pen occasionally. We may update later anyway.

-jacques