ws-brsp message

Subject: Test Assertion Files for BP 1.2, BP 2.0, and RSP 1.0

I extracted the test assertions from the published directories for the profile test assertions from the WS-I Site, and placed them each in their own XML file:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/48404/TestAssertionsBasicProfile-1.2.xml

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/48405/TestAssertionsBasicProfile-2.0.xml

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-brsp/download.php/48406/TestAssertionsReliableSecureProfile-1.0.xml

elements from the TA xml file, also removing the reference to the profile schema and style sheet.

It might be worthwhile to develop a stylesheet to display these TAs in tabular form.  we could base it on the stylesheet available from the WS-I directory

ProfileDocToHtml-2.0.xsl

Tom