ws-brsp message

Subject: Groups - WS-BRSP-TAsAndSchemasAndWsiBase.zip uploaded

Submitter's message
I updated the machine readable zip to include the base xml profile files from WS-I and the original profile schema.

I also updated the ta files and schema to add a simple head with spec name, version, and date.
-- Mr. Tom Rutt
Document Name: WS-BRSP-TAsAndSchemasAndWsiBase.zip

Description
WS-BRSP test assertions for bp1.2, bp2.0 and rsp1.0, with ta schema, and
also with conformance schemas, and log schema.

This revision added the base ws-i profile source, with the original profile
shema.

It also updated the ta assertions and schema to add a simple header with
spec name, version, and date elements.

These schemas need to be posted on the OASIS web site, since access to WS-I
files is not acceptable
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Tom Rutt
Group: OASIS Web Services Basic Reliable and Secure Profiles (WS-BRSP) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2013-06-11 11:59:05
Revision: 3