ws-brsp message

Subject: tentative next meeting Thu Nov 6

All:

Good milestone achieved with BSP1.1 now a CS.

At this point, we have 4 committee specifications.

The next meeting should be about what is the next step:

-        Do we want as a TC to progress any of these CS to OASIS standard? (the gating factor here would be the 3 statements of use – I am in the process of retrieving old test reports showing 3 members test results)

-        If yes, which ones of these 4 CS are candidates.

-        Beside the above, other functions this TC should assume from now on (Should we claim victory and just do spec maintenance?  Remain as an authoritative body to users? Any interest in “managing” the test tools? )

Tentative meeting on Thu 11amPT, Nov 6th or Nov 13th – preference? (I know some of you will travel next week).

Thanks,

-jacques