ws-brsp message

Subject: Status of the WS-BRSP TC - is it time to close?

Members of the WS-BRSP TC,

As you all know, the WS-BRSP TC has not been active in quite some time. The last email was in 2017 and garnered no response. Nor have there been any meetings that I can see in several years. Do you want to remain active or shall I proceed with closing the TC?

The OASIS rules suggest that "fail[ing] to conduct at least one Quorate Meeting or conduct any Work Product Ballots during any six month period" is one consideration for closing. There is certainly nothing wrong with declaring victory and wrapping things up. All the TC's work and historical record will continue to be available on the OASIS platform.

If no one wishes to discuss this further or I hear no objections by next Tuesday, Oct. 4th, I will take that as an affirmative answer and close the TC. Please let me know if you want to remain open.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to talk about this further.

/chetÂÂ

--

ChetÂEnsign

Chief Technical Community Steward