ws-caf-editors message

Subject: Re: [ws-caf-editors] updated specs

Hi Greg. I'll add your issues. The only comment I really have about the
WS-Context document you sent is that it deletes the type field from the
context, but I can't then find any text that defines how the equivalent
information is then intended to be made available (i.e., via subtyping).
The original issue text in the New Orleans minutes was fairly detailed
about why type was no longer required and how semantic information about
the context should be conveyed. Maybe you can cut-and-paste some of that?

Mark.

--
Mark Little
Chief Architect