ws-caf-editors message

Subject: last ws-context edits

Gentlemen,

Please find the latest document with my edits. Note that they are all
strictly editorial.

Mark, can you review the text end-to-end with special attention to the
changes I just made. I have included a couple of specific questions in
the form of Word comments that I believe require validation that they
are indeed appropriate edits. Can you please make sure these comments
are ok?

When you are done with reviewing my changes and your re-read, barring
any unforeseen problems, I suggest we strip the document of comments and
sent it to the full TC for approval.

Kevin, you will note some XML errors that were flagged/corrected. Can
you 1) validate the corrections 2) carefully re-parse all XML examples
3) make sure the XML is properly formatted so its human readable.

Good job and thanks to everyone involved, including Mark, Eric, Kevin,
Simeon and Tony.

Greg

WSCTX_pavlikjune182005.doc