ws-caf-implement message

Subject: http addressing schema

At the New Orleans face-to-face it was suggested by several people that an addressing scheme that just used http (i.e., not based on WS-MD or WS-Addressing) should be used for the interoperability demo to encourage more people to work on this. I agree, especially since neither WS-MD nor WS-Addressing are standards yet. I hope that some time can be devoted to this at the next face-to-face.

Mark.