Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Document submission

This is to confirm that Eric Newcomer's statement on my behalf is correct.

thanx,
	doug

--
     SunNetwork EMEA 2003 Conference and Pavilion
"Get Connected to the Future of Network Computing!"

	WHEN: December 3-4, 2003
	WHERE: ICC * Berlin, Germany

For more information or to register for the
conference, please visit http://sun.com/sunnetwork.