Subject: RE: [ws-caf] discussion on approaches for web services/ business transaction

Peter:

> That means that all the systems involved have got to
> implement and be aware of the different models involved,

I think that's a litte strong. After all, Web Services is all about
composability - rolling your own protocol stack. If a service doesn't
advertise that it supports a protocol that you want it to, then use another
service. The WS world doesn't have an OMG-like deity mandating particular
protocol support and personally I'd not like to see it happen.

Jim