Subject: Clarification on posted document

The latest document posted contains the resolved issues from the issue
list only.

We are about to release a document that includes the resolved issues
plus the model changes. This revision required enough restructuring to
accomodate the model that we thought it would be difficult to maintain
change bars to show how the individual issues had been resolved.

For the TC F2F, you will want to focus on the document that is about to
be released.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Greg