Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Fault message formats

Bryan,

Another datum for you: OASIS BTP's soap/http mapping does not use SOAP
Fault, sending its own message. (it maps a received SOAP Fault to its
own FAULT/communication-problem, since the SOAP fault is "lower-layer"
to it). We pondered changing this in the new alternative "web-service
friendly" binding, which is intended to require what is easy for
web-service implementations rather what is permitted by the web-service
specifications (and be BP 1.0 compliant), but concluded there wasn't an
obvious need to change.

Peter