Subject: Re: [ws-caf] July F2F logistics

I won't be able to attend, but do want to dial-in.

Mark.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Chapman" <martin.chapman@oracle.com>
To: <ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 5:22 PM
Subject: [ws-caf] July F2F logistics

Logistics for the July F2F are below.

Please email me if you plan to attend, or if you would like to dial-in.

Cheers,
   Martin.
-------

Information regarding the OASIS WS-CAF F2F at Oracle Redwood
Shores on 12-14 July 2004.

The F2F will be held at:

Oracle Conference Center (OCC)
350 Oracle Parkway
Redwood Shores CA 94065

The receptionist at the conference center will be able to
direct you to the correct room (there will be signs as well).

* Parking is available next to the conference center. In case
the parking lot next to OCC is full you can part in any garage
next to OCC.
* Continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks will be served.
* Internet access (wired) will be available.
* Wireless access will not be available.

(Day three will be held in the main oracle building 1OP690 - the first
building from 101,
floor 6, room 690)

Directions:

Redwood Shores is about 22 miles south of San Francisco and 23
miles north of San Jose. Even though we are not too far from
San Jose airport, it is recommended to fly into SFO as
traffic between Oracle and San Jose can be horrendous.

>From San Jose:
  1) Take 101 North
  2) Take the Ralston Ave./Marine World Parkway exit
  3) Exit at Marine World Parkway
  4) After exiting the off-ramp, go to the far left lane
  5) At first stop light, make a left onto Oracle Parkway

>From San Francisco:
  1) Take 101 South
  2) Take the Ralston Ave. exit
  3) Take the Marine World Parkway exit
  4) Go to far left lane and make a left at first stop
light-Oracle Parkway

100 Oracle Parkway is the western building, 600 Oracle Parkway
is the eastern building

Hotel information:

http://www.all-hotels.com/usa/california/central_coast/redwood_city_e1.htm

Sofitel is the closest to OCC. It is about 15 minute walking distance
from OCC. Sofitel also has shuttles to/from Oracle HQ.

There is a shuttle service from San Carlos and Belmont Train stations to
Oracle HQ buildings between 7-10am and 3-7pm. The shuttle schedules are
coordinated with the train schedules.

Attached are maps of Oracle HQ and location of OCC.

Martin