Subject: GGF 12 Grid Transactions Research Group Meeting

Hello WS-CAF team,

The Grid Transactions research group are planning to hold a session on
the state of the art in transaction technology at GGF 12 in Brussels
(20th-23rd September 2004). The intention is to create a forum where
vendors (in particular) and researchers will be able to educate the
group about the state of the art in (Grid) transactioning.

Given your experience in the field, we were wondering if one or more of
you might consider attending to give a presentation. We'd be
particularly keen to hear about the three transaction models that WS-CAF
supports (and how they might be used to support typical Grid
applications).

Please let me know if you think you'd be amenable to giving a
presentation and participating in the workshop. I know the community
would be better off for hearing your views.

Jim (on behalf of the reseach group chairs)
--
http://jim.webber.name