Subject: Committee draft version 0.8

There were a couple of issues that OASIS reported with going with the 0.7 version for CD. So, after consultation with Martin, I've added a cover sheet along the lines of the another CD Martin pointed me at; there's also the OASIS copyright at the back of the specification. I've updated the version (0.8) and uploaded this to the TC page. Hopefully this is sufficient to move to CD.