Subject: RE: [ws-caf] Groups - WS-TXM.zip uploaded

Mark,

Do you have version with figure 37 showing something more useful than

Error! Objects cannot be created from editing field codes.
Figure 37, Completion protocol interactions.

which is how this has appeared in all published versions to date ?

Peter

hp/10256/WS-TX
M.zip

> View Document Details:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/document.php?documen
t_id
=10256

> Revision:
> This document is revision #1 of WS-TXM.zip.  The document details page
referenced above will show the complete revision history

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and
paste

Choreology Anti virus scan completed