Subject: FW: [ws-caf] Meeting 20th December Cancelled - CF and Christmas

Shame - about the non-availability of WS-CF I mean.  I have not a clue what
to give my wife for Christmas and I was hoping the Coordination Framework
would fill the gap! Or at least concentrate my mind.

Seriously I would like to be able to get on and read the Coordination
Framework for genuine reasons so I hope it will not be long delayed (and
suggestions for possible Christmas presents for my wife appreciated direct
and not via the list!).

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions  (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination
www.choreology.com

Choreology Ltd., 68 Lombard Street, London EC3V 9LJ     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1473 729537   Mobile: +44 (0) 7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Chapman [mailto:martin.chapman@oracle.com]
Sent: 14 December 2004 20:47
To: ws-caf@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-caf] Meeting 20th December Cancelled

Considering the festive period, and that a draft of WS-CF has not yet been
circulated,
the Chairs have decided to cancel next Monday's meeting.

Due to the holiday period, and considering the 3rd January is a holiday in
UK/IRL,
the next meeting will be on Monday 17th January 2005; this preserves the
current polarity
of alternate Mondays.

Enjoy the break.

Martin.