Subject: Re: [ws-caf] Updated table of requests and responses for WS-Context and WS-CF

Dear Colleagues,

The answer to Mark's question about the question mark
against UserCTXService for the requestedContext row is
as Kevin correctly divined that I found a response of
requestedContext and could not determine what the
corresponding request message was.  From the exchange
between Kevin and Mark I take it that is the
requestedContext that is wrong (a hangover from a
previous draft and therefore that row in the table
should be removed.

You should all note that about from the response
message for each request I have guessed at appropriate
alternate responses so you all check that you agree
with my 'selection' before we write it into the spec -
otherwise I am certainly happy for the editors to make
use of it now.

Best regards   Tony