Subject: my AI from yesterday's telecon

I was supposed to dig out the comments I had on the minutes from the New
Orleans f2f. Here's what I sent to the CAF editor's list when assigning
AI's from that meeting:

Can everyone look at 257

because I'm not sure the minutes accurately reflect the discussion and
subsequent issue.

Also from the minutes:

Tony notes that In Context schema, element assertion doesn't seem to be
used. Greg Pavlik makes motion to remove assertion element. Tony

This is definitely wrong if it's talking about Assertion as the base
element for all messages. Wasn't it actually about StatusElementType?
Fletcher seconds. AI for Kevin to remove.