Subject: Aplogies for absence and AI

I have to apologise once again for not being present at today's concall and for not completing my AI.

I have asked for a Leave of Absence from the TC, effective from today, but still intend to complete the AI.  The document will be sent to the mailing list in the next day or so.

Apologies again,
	Kev

--
Kevin Conner