Subject: WS-Context Next Steps

Myself and Jamie had a discussion regarding the Context specification.
The WSDL change could be done as an errata, however we have not
described any errata
mechanism in our documents. Some TCs have created an errata document
(initially empty)
and placed it at a fixed location which is then referenced from the
specification.
Since we have not done this link we have no formal way to record errata.
Another observation is that the Context version that went out for public
review was version 0.9.2. We really should rev this to 1.0 so that the
committee spec, and potentially an OASIS spec, has an obvious number.

Given the above, I agreed with Jamie that we would make the following
changes, subject to group review and approval, and that we will resubmit
Context for public review:

1. Make the WSDL change
2. Insert in the document a section on errata with a fixed url pointing
to an errata document
3. Change the version number (and if necessary namespace names) to v 1.0

Any comments on the above before instructing the editors to make the
changes?

Cheers,
  Martin.

Martin Chapman