Subject: [Fwd: Groups - oasis - New ballot"Approve WS-Context V1 as a Committee Draft"]

The referenced document (WS-CF) and the ballot (WS-Context) seem to
conflict.  I am struggling to remember what we are actually voting on.

thanx,
    doug
--- Begin Message ---
OASIS Web Services Composite Application Framework (WS-CAF) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Web Services Composite Application Framework (WS-CAF) TC.  To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/ballot.php?id=867

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Approve WS-Context V1 as a Committee Draft"
Whether or not to approve the current draft of WS-Context, V1 as a WS-CAF Committee Draft.  Draft can be found at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/download.php/15041/WS-CF.zip

- Yes
- No
- Abstain

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
2005-11-01      www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/download.php/15041/WS-CF.zipReference Document

---

The ballot closes Wednesday, 30 November 2005 @ 23:00 ET.  Please vote before then by visiting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-caf/ballot.php?id=867