Subject: Re: [ws-caf] still waiting on updated specifications

Mary, I've been on vacation and it's possible I've lost emails while away. Could you send me the instructions again and I'll follow up?

Mark.

On 9 Apr 2007, at 12:40, Mary McRae wrote:

Hi everyone,

  Just a week to go - I need updated versions of the specification noting OASIS Standard and the approval date, as well as a small blurb to include in the closure notice.

Thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
phone: 603.232.9090

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/

----

Mark Little

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat
Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire,
SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David Owens (Ireland)