ws-calendar-comment message

Subject: EIS Alliance Use Cases V2.0

I would like to offer to the OASIS WS-Calendar group the EIS Alliance Use Case V2.0 document.  We believe there are some areas covered in this document that would be relevant to the work of the ws-calendar group.  This document is freely available at the following link:

http://www.eisalliance.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?7-EIS-Alliance-Public-Review-Use-Case-Version-2

If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to respond to the EIS Alliance forums.

Sincerely,

David Bunzel
Executive Director
EIS Alliance