ws-calendar-comment message

Subject: Re: Formal Guidance from SGIP PAP04 Team to the OASIS WS-CalendarTechnical Committee

Resending because of a configuration problem on my end.

Thanks!

bill cox

On 7/1/10 6:20 PM, William Cox wrote:
For OASIS WS-Calendar TC:

I have attached a spreadsheet with specific comments and guidance for the work of the OASIS WS-Calendar TC as recorded at a face-to-face review meeting of members of the SGIP PAP04 Working Grep team on Tuesday, June 22, 2010.  These are submitted as open public comments to the EMIX TC as part of the current public review cycle.

I was the scribe for the meeting; participants have reviewed the notes and comments.

For Members of the SGIP PAP04WG:

Members of the SGIP PAP04 Working Group participated in this PAP04 review of WS-Calendar. Your suggestions and guidance for the WS-Calendar TC are welcome at any time in addition to those we've submitted with this email.

Go to http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=ws-calendar and follow the instructions to sign up for the emix-comment email list; you can then send direct to that email list.

Thanks!

bill cox
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com

SGIP PAP04 20100622 Review of OASIS WS-Calendar.xls