Subject: RE: [ws-calendar] FW: WS-Calendar working meeting

The correct term (and Gershon was promulgating my error) is that this is an OASIS TC Open Forum. Open Forums are not IP bounded, allow non-members to participate.

tc

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu