Subject: Groups - ws-calendar-schema-v1.0-wd18.zip uploaded

This set of schemas is the sole updated set of schemas used for WD18.

If we move to Public Review, I would like to entertain a motion that these
schemas be included in the public review, using the namespace
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/ws-calendar/201103 and that OASIS update the
RDDL to indicate these schemas as current, and further direct OASIS that
the TC has approved the Proposal for WS_Calendar namespaces and namespace
maintenance proposed by William Cox
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-calendar/email/archives/201103/msg00018.html.

I would also like a motion to direct OASIS that all schemas for PR01
(ws-calendar, non-normative icalendar), are no longer part of the
specification.

 -- Toby Considine

The document named ws-calendar-schema-v1.0-wd18.zip has been submitted by
Toby Considine to the OASIS Web Services Calendar (WS-Calendar) TC document
repository.

Document Description:
All schemas for WD18

View Document Details: