Subject: Re: [ws-calendar] Meeting and Voting again

I can be on the Friday call.

On Mar 23, 2011, at 9:04 AM, Toby Considine wrote:

If you read the notice from the TC Admins, you know that they consider my reign of terror has abused the process by making the changes unanimously requested by the TC. We had planned not to meet this week, taking a breath while WS-Calendar was out for PR.

We now need to meet again, be quorate again, to vote it out. I apologize for the change in plans.

Please show up at the usual time to vote, and we can adjourn immediately after.

<sigh />

tc

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it” -- Upton Sinclair.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc
OASIS Technical Advisory Board
TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar
TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104