Subject: RE: Baby and Bathwater

I’m interested in applying ws-calendar intervals in a very specific use case which is slightly different than what I see below.:

Conference session 1:00 – 3:00

John Smith talks first for 30 min when the session starts (i.e. 1:00)

Bill Todd talks for 30 min when John Smith finishes

Henry Jud talks for 1 hour when Bill Todd finishes

Thus I want to create a sequence of intervals that partition a higher level interval.  This seems like a very common usage pattern.

Thanks,

-ed koch