Subject: RE: [ws-calendar] Defining the Interval - critical

Hi,

2 remarks:

-          This change has the disadvantage of losing the reference to iCal/xCal. Shouldn’t we add somewhere a reference table for mapping of iCal/xCal and WS-Calendar ? I cannot find it, maybe it is already there ?

-          Is it 100% true that an interval is part of a sequence. Is it forbidden to bind an interval directly to a gluon, without an intermediate Sequence element ?

Regards

Benoît LEPEUPLE

Product Manager

ARC Informatique

2 avenue de la cristallerie - 92310  SEVRES  - FRANCE

Tel: +33 1 41 14 36 00 - Mobile: +33 6 87 80 20 43

Email : b.lepeuple@arcinfo.com

www.pcvuesolutions.com