Subject: Confirming Friday's work Plan

I have updated the TC home page to reflect the work plan discussion from Friday’s meeting. Minutes will be along soon, but I wanted all members to know the plan. With all but two voting members present, the TC decided:

V1.0 will contain the introductory material the information model (Part 1 and schemas), and the associated conformance material.

The Calendar Server interactions, both REST and SOAP, will be in version 1.1.

Based on this work-plan, we will move rapidly to PR03.

The import of getting the calendar server interactions correct as the information model is stabilized. Interactions for posting streams of information sets as well as the single sets in the most recent version need to be incorporated. The current implementations need more testing to verify the interactions.

This decision was made to enable rapid stabilization of Part One now and focused work on the interactions over the summer.

Expect a draft for potential use as PR03 early next week. Please read it carefully, as we plan to vote on it at the next meeting.

tc

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
– George Bernard Shaw.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com